Write For Second Wind Movement
At Second Wind Movement, we are always open to new and exciting guest posts that truly share practical advice for older adults.
Our standards are high, so you must be an expert in your field if you want to submit a pitch — we do not accept guest posts solely for the purpose of exchanging backlinks.
If you are an agency or company working to place guest posts for links, we don’t do this. You can skip pitching us.
We’re interested in posts that offer educational, step-by-step, and research-backed advice on the 5 Rings of Retirement:
- Growth — lifelong learning, new experiences, meaningful work, brain plasticity, embracing challenges, achieving goals, purpose, passions, leaving your comfort zone
- Community — relationships, friendships, social life, and community engagement
- Health — diet, exercise, mindfulness, vitality, longevity, energy level, cognitive health, and physical, mental, and emotional health
- Giving Back — sense of purpose, sharing your unique gifts, legacy, volunteering, gifting, contributions, and helping others
- Finance — financial security, not outliving money, budgeting, legacy, and estate planning
If you have an article idea that you think would be a good fit for our readers, please send us a brief pitch, including topic, targeted keywords and outline, using the form below.
What to Expect?
- We only respond to pitches that we will consider, that match our writing guidelines
- If we are considering your pitch, expect a response within a week; otherwise, it’s not a match for our writing guidelines
- Once accepted and your first draft is submitted, we’ll review, edit, and send it back for your final review before publishing
- Both parties will share with their relevant audiences