Stop feeling bored, lost + unfocused...
And live a more active, healthy and engaged lifestyle
You don't have to fall victim to the typical inactive, boring, unhealthy retirement lifestyle anymore...
Let me tell you about Mary who just turned 62.
She sadly became widowed 3 years ago now, and was having a hard time finding her new identity as the new ”single Mary.”
And when I met her she felt completely lost.
She was struggling to rebuild a whole new social life. When her husband was alive she was always the shy one who relied on her husband to be the “life of the party” guy, so all of her friends were naturally “their friends” as a couple and they of course shared various life activities.
After her husband passed, Mary didn’t know who she was anymore…
She didn’t know where to even begin to meet new people, and even after 3 years, had no idea how to fully make the transition into her new life.
Then she slowly, with baby steps, found her way…
We walked through my 5 Rings of Retirement framework and worked on specific tools to help her create the life she wanted.
By following a simple daily system and by using the right tools + a series of 1:1 coaching sessions, Mary was able to adopt a whole new lifestyle using and she has come such a long way in a such a short period:
- She overcame her shyness and socializes frequently with new friends
- She moved to a new neighborhood by the water, which she’s always loved
- She kayaks regularly
- She joined a travel club
- Attends weekly Zumba classes
- Takes daily walks around the neighborhood
- Goes on camping trips
- Watches local concerts in the park
- Enjoys a part-time job
She’s now all set up for a more social, active and healthy lifestyle for when she’s ready to fully retire…
That's why I created the 12-week program: Rewire My Retirement...
A series of 1:1 life coaching sessions + daily online video modules for people aged 55+ who are making a big life transition, so you can live a healthier, more active and social lifestyle no matter your current dilemma.
My support will be personalized to fit your goals.
Here are the areas that I can provide the most support:
- Retirement lifestyle assessment + 5 Rings of Retirement Framework: growth, community, giving back, health, finance
- Helping you get unstuck: digging deep so we can uncover where you are vs. where you want to be and how to get there
- Roadmapping your goals: mini-goals + micro-goals brainstorming and action plan
- Avoiding procrastination, excuses and distractions
- Breaking bad habits that have been holding you back from making progress and taking action
- Adopting a growth mindset: seeking challenges, focusing on process, accepting feedback, practicing mindfulness
- Holding you accountable for making real daily progress toward your most meaningful lifestyle goals
What You’ll Receive
What People say
I retired at age 71 after a busy and rewarding career as a filmmaker, professor, and author. I was casting about, feeling uncertain, and realizing that I was in unfamiliar terrain. Being retired was a new and unnerving experience. I wanted to fill my life with interesting and meaningful activities and projects that I would enjoy, but was struggling with the best way to do that.
By luck I came across Cyn Meyer’s program on how to age and retire successfully and decided to sign up. I’m very glad I did. Cyn is a gifted coach and an expert on everything to do with aging and retirement. I love her emphasis on growth, giving back, health, community, achieving goals, micro-steps, and living an engaged, active lifestyle. I highly recommend her program to any seniors who are interested in making sure their final decades are the best years of their lives, brimming with fun, engagement, love, companionship, caring, creativity, good health, and giving.
It was such a pleasure working with Cyn. I was looking to make some changes in my life and Cyn came along at the right time with the right tools I needed. I learned a lot about myself through her course and have been able to accomplish things I would never had tried before. Her one on one coaching sessions were most helpful to me. She was always there to remind me of the progress I made, even if it was baby steps. I now have the clarity I was lacking before on how to move forward as the best possible me that I can be.
I think Cyn may be an angel. For me, she created a safe space for me to do some self-analysis, dream and practice self-inspiration. Her gentle nature couples nicely with her subtle, thorough and sound coaching style. Cyn knew how to help me acknowledge the dam issues and then destroy the dam issues – thereby releasing a powerful flow of authority and inspiration within. Now the right actions can take place. Thank you Cyn!
I fancy myself a mentally healthy retired person with chronic illness and disabilities. Yet I know that to stay mentally healthy and live at peak physical capacity takes work – good habits aren’t easy. For that work to be worth it, I need coaching. I can’t think of everything. I’ve been delighted with Cyn’s coaching and Second Wind materials. She has helped me navigate some challenges and fine tune my spiritual center. Much appreciated.
Danny van Leeuwen
Cyn helped me gain so much clarity on exactly what I need to do to make subtle, lasting shifts in my daily habits. I immediately used the action steps we discussed and saw instant improvement in my mindset and productivity. She’s attuned and communicative, and I promptly felt like I could be open about my struggles. Her advice was exactly what I needed to make practical changes in my day-to-day routines. I truly got so much value from our session!
Cyn really knows how to ask the right questions about the ‘stuckness’ I’ve been feeling. I am good at making lists and creating a plan but it’s the execution that is SO difficult for me. Cyn really has helped get me into action to create results in the areas that I want to improve. I highly recommend her as a life coach.
Ready to live a more active, healthy + engaged lifestyle?
Most people aren’t proactive like you’re being right now in seeking out useful resources for your future, and that's why:
- It’s been reported that Alzheimer’s touches 1 in 3 of us (it also chips away at your brain for 15+ years before you experience any symptoms)
- And why 1.3 million are living in nursing homes instead of aging in the comfort of their own home
- Why senior divorce, or grey divorce they call it, has doubled since the 90s because ppl are just being trained to be passive and to settle for surviving instead of thriving, in their lives, and
- And this is also why 1 in 7 boomers are treated for depression